2008年7月18日星期五

pearl necklace wholesale



Read no further if you think there will be surprises. It was unanimous: Men hate holiday shopping. Yes, even more than cruising the feminine products aisle. Yes, even the sweet guys, and, yes, even your man. Here’s what they said:

Peter: “I am in the bah humbug category.”

Gary: “I hate having to shop for my girlfriend at Christmas. It’s way too much pressure and the holiday is too commercialized. I buy her nice things throughout the year when I see them. But I don’t want to have to buy her something just because society says I have to on a certain day. It’s so stupid.”

“I hate shopping, period. I do try to be thoughtful but sometimes I'm more successful than others. Keep my name out of this, please. My wife reads your blog.” Anonymous

Jason: “I enjoy it, but I can say this because I don’t currently have a girlfriend.”

Ron: “The pressure I feel to outdo myself each year gets overwhelming. It is hard to keep being imaginative and thoughtful. Plus, guys like to buy practical things, but women don't seem to appreciate a new toaster for Christmas, even if they desperately need one.”

TJ: “I love shopping for my girlfriend. It's the wife who is the hardest. What do you get someone who buys everything she wants already? I get more mileage out of making her a gift from scratch. I use some construction paper, maybe a few cotton balls (for snowmen), some nice green and red crayon, BAM: instant romantic card.

In wholesale pearl jewelry store you can not only get the most fashionable style of pearl necklace, loose pearls, twisted pearl necklace, loose akoya pearl beads but also get the most favourable price, very valuable to choose any style of single strand necklaces, pearl pendant, pearl ring, pearl bracelet and pearl sets.

没有评论: